Find more results for N & S GIFTS AND COLLECTIBLES
N & S GIFTS AND COLLECTIBLES in Los Angeles is a company that specializes in Gifts Exchange Service. Our records show it was established in California.
Located at: 3650 W MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD , Los Angeles, California, United States
This page contains business and contact information for the company N & S GIFTS AND COLLECTIBLES. SaleSpider provides this information for free. Business listings on SaleSpider come from many sources including but not limited to member generated content, public and government sources. Anyone can claim a business listing and make editorial changes to improve the accuracy of the business listing information.
Want to Promote Your Business?
Sample list of fictional characters born in Los Angeles:
- Connor ( from "Angel" )
- Poison ( from "Final Fight" )
- Molly Walker ( from "Heroes" )
- She-Hulk ( from "Marvel Universe" )
- Fido ( from "Snow Crash" )
- Frank Drebin Jr ( from "The Naked Gun 33⅓: The Final Insult" )
- Lt. Frank Drebin ( from "The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!" )
- Jane Spencer Drebin ( from "The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!" )
Los Angeles is irregularly shaped and covers a total area of 502.7 square miles (1,302 km2), comprising 468.7 square miles (1,214 km2) of land and 34.0 square miles (88 km2) of water.
The city is the focal point of the larger Los Angeles–Long Beach–Santa Ana metropolitan statistical area and Greater Los Angeles Area region, which contain 13 million and over 18 million people in Combined statistical area respectively as of 2010, making it one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world and the second-largest in the United States.
The highest recorded temperature in downtown Los Angeles is 113 °F (45 °C) on September 27, 2010 and the lowest recorded temperature is 24 °F (−4 °C) on December 22, 1944.
Sample list of tourist attractions in Los Angeles:
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- TCL Chinese Theatre
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles
- Getty Center
- Museum of Tolerance
- Griffith Park
- Hollywood Boulevard
- Olvera Street
- Ralph J. Bunche House
- Centinela Adobe
- Judson Studios
- Dodger Stadium
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Santa Monica Pier
- Hollywood Bowl
- Staples Center
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Los Angeles Zoo
- Palisades Park
- UCLA Meteorite Collection
- Bob Baker Marionette Theater
- Caltrans District 7 Headquarters
- El Mercado de Los Angeles
- Brockman Building