Find more results for A-1 EVANS SEPTIC TANK SERVICE
A-1 EVANS SEPTIC TANK SERVICE in Minot is a company that specializes in Septic Tank & Systems Cleaning. Our records show it was established in North Dakota.
Located at: 3301 7TH AVE SE , Minot, North Dakota, United States
This page contains business and contact information for the company A-1 EVANS SEPTIC TANK SERVICE. SaleSpider provides this information for free. Business listings on SaleSpider come from many sources including but not limited to member generated content, public and government sources. Anyone can claim a business listing and make editorial changes to improve the accuracy of the business listing information.
At Acclaro Eye Care, we believe that, in a discipline like ophthalmology that is home to constant advances, staying on the cutting edge of modern technology is crucial to offering premium service. We also believe, though, that no amount of high-tech gadgetry can replace that personal touch that everyone wants from a professional medical caregiver.
Want to Promote Your Business?
The minot is most widely known for the Air Force base located approximately 15 miles (24 km) north of the city.
Sample list of famous people who were born in Minot:
- Mark Robinson ( Drummer, Businessperson and Musician )
- Michael Sidisin Jr. ( Actor, Screenwriter and Television producer )
- Marneen Fields ( Actor and Stunt Performer )
- Kelly Gunning ( Actor, Television Director, Film Art Director, Television producer, Set Decorator and Production Designer )
- Timothy J. Nelson ( Film Director, Actor, Film Producer and Screenwriter )
- Ken Paxton ( Lawyer and Politician )
- Mary Osborne ( Musician )
- Gary Johnson ( Politician and Businessperson )
- Wiz Khalifa ( Singer, Rapper, Actor and Singer-songwriter )
- Christopher Michael Holley ( Actor )
- Michael Soltis ( Painter and Actor )
- Rosemarie Myrdal ( Politician )
- Thomas M. Davis ( Politician and Lawyer )
- Josh Duhamel ( Actor and Model )
- Ronnie Bradford ( American football player and Coach )
- Derek Abney ( American football player )
- Mark Landsberger
- John Warner ( Farmer )
- Dale Brown ( Coach and Basketball Coach )
- Kenton Onstad ( Farmer and Teacher )
- Marcus Demps ( American football player )
- Tim Jackman ( Ice hockey player and Athlete )
- William James Lindberg
- Charles Fishpaw
- Reese Andy
- George Cruickshank
- Greg Raymer ( Patent attorney )
- Patrick Falterman
- Corey Mock
- Donny Schatz ( Race car driver )
- Jaylin Duffield
- Joseph F. Enright
- Charlie Shirek ( Baseball player )
- Bruce Van Sickle
- Kelly Schwarze ( Film Director, Film Producer, Film Editor and Screenwriter )
- Joshua Boschee
- Trent Atkins ( Pornographic actor )
- Neil D. Van Sickle
- Curtis Kulig ( Photographer )
- Darian Hooker
- Roger Neumann
- Arthur Renowitzky
- Joseph E. Emonds
Minot (i / ˈ m aɪ n ɒ t / MY -not ) is a city located in north central North Dakota, United States. It is most widely known for the Air Force base located approximately 15 miles (24 km) north of the city. With a population of 40,888 at the 2010 census, Minot is the fourth largest city in the state. In 2012, the Minot Area Development Corporation estimated that there were between 46,000 and 47,000 permanent residents within city limits. The city is the county seat of Ward County and is a trading center for a large portion of northern North Dakota, southwestern Manitoba, and southeastern Saskatchewan. Founded in 1886 during the construction of the Great Northern Railway, Minot is also known as "Magic City", commemorating its remarkable growth in size over a short time.
There were 17,377 addresses in Minot in the year 2008 according to data from United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.
The hotbed of alcohol bootlegging, prostitution, and opium dens that sprang up in the Downtown area soon led people to give Minot the nickname "Little Chicago"\.
From: Minot Info and Events