Established In 2003. Owned By Founders Antoine And Sherene St. Cyr.
Done Right Roofing Ltd Is Obsessed With Doing The Highest Quality Roof Installation Possible. We Do This By Implementing Strict Quality Control Standards And Using Premiere, Engineered-to-last Roofing Systems To Ensure Your Investment Will Protect Your Home For Years To Come.
We're Also Committed To Providing You With The Highest Level Of Professionalism In Service. Our Estimating And Administrative Systems Are Designed To Ensure That Every Single Step Of Your Roof Installation Is Accounted For And Organized In A Convenient Way That Works For You.
Of Course, We Can't Do It Alone. We've Built A Team Of People Committed To Excellence In Roofing, Sourcing The Best Of The Best Through A World-class Hiring System That Combines Behavioral Interviewing, Assessment Testing, Sample Projects, And Background Checks.
We Specialize In Serving Homeowners Needing Residential Asphalt Or Rubber Reroofing. But Our Real Business Is Making Your Life Easier By Solving Your Problems With The Same Passion And Caring Attitude With Which We'd Serve Our Best Friends. At Every Stage Of Your Job, From The First Contact To Final Cleanup, Our Goal Is To Please You.
Your Done Right Roofing Ltd Experience Includes:
* Trained, Skilled Company Employees Installing Your Roof (we Never Use Roofing Subcontractors)
* Replacing All Roof Flashing To Avoid Future Leaks
* A Comprehensive Quote With Specifications And Prices For All Components Of Your Roof System: Roof Deck, Ventilation, Eave Protection, Flashing, Underlayment, And Shingles
* Final Inspection Of Your Completed Roof By A Senior Roofing Technician
* A 15-year Workmanship Warranty, Fully Transferable, And A $1,000 Quality Assurance Rebate.
Done Right Roofing Ltd in Calgary is a company that specializes in Roofing, Siding, And Insulation Materials. Our records show it was established in Alberta.
More About Roofing:
Roofers are responsible for the maintenance of roofs.
Cover structure with materials such as aluminum or slate to improve efficiency.
Identify problems with the roof structure by assessing materials and conditions.
Assemble materials and equipment properly to provide safe access to roofs.