Northwest Asphalt Inc

Northwest Asphalt Inc
N/A
Shakopee, Minnesota 55379
Business Category
Building & Construction » Excavation Work
Not the business you're looking for?
Find more results for Northwest Asphalt Inc
Loading
Search For "Building & Construction" Companies in Shakopee, Minnesota - Click Here Now!
View Similar Companies Nearby

Direct Contact for this business listing

About Northwest Asphalt Inc

About Northwest Asphalt Inc

Scope Of Work - Our Main Focus Is In The Commercial Private Sector. Type Of Work Involves Excavating, Utility And Paving Of Office/warehouse, Retail Buildings, And Housing Developments. Approximately 70% Of Our Work Is In This Area Of Construction With The Remaining 30% Being Areas Of Government Contracts Such As Roads, Housing Developments, Airports, Government Centers, Parks, Sports And Maintenance Facilities.

Northwest Asphalt Inc in Shakopee is a company that specializes in Excavation Work. Our records show it was established in Minnesota.

Company Address

N/A Shakopee, Minnesota, 55379

Phone Number

(952) 777-5695 Call Now!

Company Website

Estimated Number Of Employees

Information not available

Estimated Yearly Revenue

Information not available

SIC Code

1794

Categories and Products

  1. Excavation Work in Shakopee, Minnesota

Keywords

Northwest Asphalt Inc, Nwasphalt.net
View Competitors

Direct Contact for this business listing

About Northwest Asphalt Inc
Loading

About SaleSpider

SaleSpider "The Facebook For Small Biz"

Forbes
»
»
»
Northwest Asphalt Inc
Business Directory
Over 77.1 Million Businesses Worldwide
spacer pixel