Why Use Stucco
- Weatherproof. Properly Mixed And Applied Stucco Should NOT Permit Passage Of Water Through It.
Can Be Configured To Any Design Requirement.
- Fireproof. Stucco Provides A One-hour Fire Resistance Rating.
- Durable. Lasts The Life Of The Building.
Little Or No Maintenance. Stucco Does Not Need To Be Painted. When A Stucco Surfaces Gets Dirty, It Can Be Cleaned With A Garden Hose.
- Any Desired Texture Or Finish ? Limited Only By Imagination.
- Noise Resistant. The Mass Of Stucco Controls Noise Better Than Other Finishes.
- Economical. Stucco Buildings Can Be Completed Faster Than Other Claddings Resulting In Lower Costs.
- Attractive. Stucco Finishes Present Pleasing Aesthetics In Any Environment.
- For Homes, It Can Be Applied To Keep Up With Production. One Week From Start To Finish.
- Easily Repaired. Damage To Stucco Finishes Can Be Remedied Easily At Negligible Cost.
- Protection. A Lath And Plaster Assembly Resists Penetration In A Short Time, And Requires Tedious Work To Get Through.
- Does Not Need Repainting. If A New Color Is Desired, A Stucco Fog Coat Can Be Applied At Lost Cost.
Surprisingly Economical, Stucco Siding Is A Beautiful Exterior Wall Finishing Used Throughout The Southwest United States.
Toronto Stucco Repair Is The Professional Stucco Choice Of Many Southern California Businesses And Homeowners.
We Provide The Highest Quality Stucco Application, Repair And Restoration Available And Partner With Local Builders And Contractors.
We Commit To Following Manufacturing Guidelines And Closely Adhering To Application Practices. Our Stucco Keeps Toronto Homes And Businesses Looking Their Best.
Comprised Of A Cement Base, Stucco Is Used As A Finishing Material On Exterior And Interior Walls. Custom Colours And Texturing Make It A Versatile Choice For Many Applications.
It Can Be Applied By Trowel Or By Spraying. Toronto Stucco Repair Commits To Meet Or Exceed Standards And Strictly Adhere To Local Specifications.
Stucco Applications Usually Include The Following Steps:
Trenching ? May Be Required At Building?s Foundation Prior To Stucco Work.
Covering ? All Vegetation And Structural Surfaces Are Protected From Stucco.
Cleaning ? Water Or Sand Blasting May Be Needed To Prepare Surface Before Reapplication
Surface Preparation ? Patchwork And Crack Repair Must Be Done And Allowed To Dry
Application ? Stucco Siding Is Applied
Sealing ? Sealers And/or Waterproofing Is Applied As Specified By Manufacturer?s Standards.
We Work With Our Toronto Stucco Repair Clients To Keep GTA Looking Beautiful! Call Us Today And We Will Be Happy To Answer Your Questions About Our Excellent Stucco Service.
Stucco N Stone
35 Thorncliffe Pk. Dr.
Toronto, ON M4H 1J3 Canada
Stucco N Stone in Toronto is a company that specializes in Roofing, Siding, And Insulation Materials. Our records show it was established in Ontario.
More About Roofing:
Roofers are responsible for the maintenance of roofs.
Cover structure with materials such as aluminum or slate to improve efficiency.
Identify problems with the roof structure by assessing materials and conditions.
Assemble materials and equipment properly to provide safe access to roofs.