The JoHannah House
- Is An Adult Foster Care Home, Serving People Ages 55 And Older.
- Is In A Country Setting, Located In Rural Ashby, Minnesota
- Is Licensed By The State Of MN To Provide Care For Up To 5 Residents
- Is A Good Option For Those Who Can No Longer Live Alone And Want An Alternative To A Nursing Home
- Provides 24-hour Care And Supervision
- Provides Medication Management, Meals, Assistance With Daily Cares Such As Feeding, Dressing, Transferring, Bathing, And Much More.
- Strives To Provide Personalized, Quality Care Through End-of-life
The Johannah House in Ashby is a company that specializes in Geriatric Care Services. Our records show it was established in Minnesota.
More About Geriatrics:
Geriatrics is the specialty that focuses on health care of the elderly people.
- Geriatricians provide comprehensive medical care for people later in life..
- Understand how a person's aging affects their body..
- Devoted to adapting traditional treatments for patients approaching the ends of their lives..