Find more results for Protek Restoration Services
We Are Your Local Restoration Contractor, We Are Here For You.
* Complete Home Renovations And Upgrades
* Kitchen And Bathroom Remodeling
* Fire & Water Damage Restoration
* Mold Remediation Certified
* Complete Home And Office Remodeling
* Room Additions
* Decks - New And Repairs
* Complete Home Repairs
* Over 30 Years Experience
The Goal Of Protek Restoration Services Is To Be The Premier Home Renovation, Water, Fire, Mold Remediation And Remodeling Company For The Western Slope. We Know That The Only Way To Achieve This Goal Is Through A Team Of Qualified People Focusing On Excellent Service, Teamwork With Customers, Home Owners And Insurance Companies As Well As Mutual Respect For All Involved Parties.
With A Professional And Qualified Staff That Are Fully Licensed And Insured With More Than 75 Years Combined Experience In Water, Fire And Mold Remediation And Remodeling Services, We Are Here To Respond 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week To Disasters Suffered By Individual Businesses And Property Owners. With A 60 Minute Response Time, Our Water, Fire And Mold Remediation Experts Will Accompany You Throughout The Restoration Process And Help Get Your Property Back In Order Promptly. We Will Bill Your Insurance Company Directly And Work With You As Well As Your Insurance Company With All Phases Needed To Restore Your Life Back To Normal.
- Complete Home Renovation And Remodeling
- Immediate Response To A Loss - 1 Hr Or Less
- Free Water & Fire Damage Consultation & Analysis
- Written Estimates Including Costs Breakdown
- Professionalism, Experience And Integrity
- Job Completion On Or Before Schedule
- Complete Mold Remediation
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
Protek Restoration Services in Placerville is a company that specializes in General Contractors - Residential Buildings, Other Than Single-family. Our records show it was established in California.
More About Contractors:
Construction managers oversee the development of a construction project.
- Create timetables for projects to complete construction efficiently and productively.
- Communicate with other professionals such as artchitects, electricians or structural engineers to complete project.
- Prepare budgets and quotes for clients on the pricing of the construction.
Related Products in General Contractors - Residential Buildings, Other Than Single-family
SaleSpider connects small businesses with big opportunities.Entrepreneur