Our Alcohol And Drug Rehabilitation And Treatment Facility Is Designed To Treat And Heal Patients In The Safest Way Possible, Both Physically And Mentally. We Promote Sobriety And Embrace A Healthy Living, So Feel Free To Call Us For Any Questions Or Concerns And We Will Make It Our Main Priority To Serve You In Any Way Possible.
If You Or A Loved One Has Ever Struggled With Alcohol Or Drug Addiction, You Know How Hard It Can Be On The Abuser And His Or Her Family And Friends. Addiction Ruins Health, Damages Relationships, And Destroys Lives. Our Drug Treatment Facility Is Committed In Helping Save You Or Loved Ones From The Flagitious Consequences Of Abuse. We Are Devoted To Providing Our Patients With The Best Care Possible In A Friendly, Safe, And Medically Supervised Environment. Alcohol And Drug Misusehas Led To Millions Of Deaths Worldwide. Why Add More To The Statistics? Our Alcohol Rehab And Drug Treatment Facility Focuses On Targeting And Eliminating Addiction And Abuse While Accommodating For Each Patient's Needs Through Giving Them The Best Support Possible. Our Leading Goal Is To Help Our Patients Achieve And Maintain Sobriety While Mending The Wounds Of Their Past And Reinstate Their Quality Of Life To The Point In Which It Once Was, Or Even Better. Our Alcohol Rehab And Drug Treatment Facility Offers An Extensive Range Of Alcohol And Drug Rehab/detox Services To Guarantee Safe Pain Treatment And Abuse Management. These Services Include:
* A Treatment Center For Dual Diagnosis
* Medical Alcohol And Drug Detoxification
* Inpatient Drug And Alcohol Rehabilitation
* Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP Program)
* Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP Program)
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Helpline in Glastonbury is a company that specializes in Physicians & Surgeons Acupuncture. Our records show it was established in Connecticut.
More About Acupuncture:
Acupuncturists work at improves the body??s functions and promoting the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites, usually referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints.
- Perform physical examinations based on a persons individual health needs..
- recommend a proper treatment plan to address a person's particular condition..
- Use stimulation techniques such as manual massage, moxibustion or heat therapy, cupping, and the application of topical herbal medicines and linaments..