We Provide Local Families With Experienced Au Pairs With Legal Visas. Our Au Pairs-young Women And Men From All Over The World-are Carefully Evaluated, Selected And Trained. They Are Between The Ages Of 18 And 26 And Are Excited To Spend A Year (or More!) With An American Family To Provide Up To 45 Hours Per Week Of Childcare.
Cultural Care Au Pair Offers:
- Flexible, Live-in Care For Your Children
- A Low Cost Of Just $350/week
- Qualified, Carefully Screened Candidates
- Personalized Matching Service
- A Cultural Exchange Experience For The Whole Family
Cultural Care Au Pair in New York is a company that specializes in Child Care Agencies. Our records show it was established in New York.
More About Child Care:
Child care providers provide oppportunities for children to experience emotional, academic, and social growth through meeting each individual child's needs, while meeting the standard of care to ensure a physically and emotionally safe environment for children
- Provide nutritious meals that meet the child's dietary needs.
- Prepare daily and longterm schedules of activities.
- Report behavior to parents or guardian each day.