Kitchen Craft Cookware Demonstrates And Sells Stainless Steel Kitchen Equipment At Over 4,000 Trade Shows And Expos Across The U.S. And Canada. Our Distributors Perform Informative And Entertaining Presentations On Healthy Meal Preparation, Showing Customers How Our Products Help To Create A Lifestyle That Will Lead Them To Better Health.
If You Love To Travel And Enjoy Speaking To Large Groups, We Are For You. We Offer A Commission Based Opportunity With Bonuses, Incentives And An Unlimited Earning Potential! Kitchen Craft Cookware Is Manufactured By Americraft In A New And Environmentally Friendly, Green Certified Factory In West Bend, Wisconsin, The Original Home Of Waterless/greaseless Cooking. Here Dedicated Craftsman Make The Worlds Finest All American Made, Stainless Steel Cookware Dedicated To A Healthier Lifestyle And A Healthier Planet.
To See Our Benefits And Requirements Visit Www.cookingshowhost.com to View Our Videos And Apply On Line.
Qualified Applicants Should Portray The Following:
- Entrepreneurial Outlook – Positive Attitude, Goal Driven
- Independent Thinking
- Enjoy Working With People
- Flexibility To Travel (reliable Transportation)
- Health Conscious And Physically Fit
- Enjoy Public Speaking
- Discipline To Follow Our Proven Program
Discover The Benefits As An Independent Contractor:
- Unlimited Earnings Potential – Driven By Your Desire And Determination
- NO Required Inventory – We Ship Product And Provide Customer Service
- Complete Two Week Corporate Training
- Incentives, Bonuses, Trips
Our Aim Is For You To Make At Least $3,000 In Sales A Day:
- The More People That Watch Your Demo, The More Money You Will Make
- Doing 5-6 Demos Per Day Averaging $3,000 In Sales Per Day Potentially Earns You $600 Per Day
- Work 150 Days Your First Year And Your Potential Earnings Are $90,000 – Not Including Bonuses!
- Not Bad For Your FIRST Year!
Kitchen Craft in Eustis is a company that specializes in Household Cooking Equipment. Our records show it was established in Florida.
SaleSpider "The Facebook For Small Biz"Forbes