H2O MOBILE BROADBAND INTERNET SERVICES PROVIDERS
INTERNET ON THE GO
1. What Is H2O® Broadband?
H2O® Broadband Is No-contract, Prepaid Wireless Data Service That Connects You To High-speed Internet On A Mobile Broadband-capable USB Device Through Our Nationwide LARGEST GSM Wireless Network. H2O® Broadband Works On Desktops, Tablets, Netbooks, And Laptops.
2. How Is Mobile Broadband Different From WiFi?
With Mobile Broadband, You Can Access Internet ANYTIME And ANYWHERE Only In The U.S. And Puerto Rico Whereas WiFi Requires You To Purchase Internet Access Or Provide User Log-in. H2O® Broadband Uses 4G Services, Average Download Speeds Up To 7.2 Mbps And Upload Speeds Up To 5.76 Mbps.
3. Can I Use H2O® Broadband Overseas?
Yes You Can! H2O® Broadband Offers An International Plan Which Allows You To Use The Device In 120+ Countries, Call Today For More Info.
4. How Does The H2O® Broadband Service Work?
This Is Prepay Pay As You Go, Its Simple $50.00 A Month Unlimited Access.
5. Is There An Extra Activation Fee For H2O® Broadband?
No. All H2O® Wireless Products Have No Hidden Fees.
6. What Operating Systems Does H2O® Broadband Support?
Windows 7 Mobile Broadband, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X
Netonthego.biz in Houston is a company that specializes in Internet Access Software. Our records show it was established in Texas.
More About Internist:
Internists are physicians who diagnose and provide non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of internal organ systems.
- Provide advice on diets, activity, hygiene and disease prevention to patients..
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be uncommon..
- Immunize patients to protect them from preventable diseases..